At Lara Friday Design, we know just how much time and effort is involved in planning a wedding. That’s why when you commission us to design a set of bespoke wedding stationery for you, we’ll ensure that the process is as streamlined and stress-free as possible, giving you one less thing to worry about. Take a look below to see exactly how effortless working with us can be, and let us cross one item off your to-do list in the most creative, flawlessly executed way possible.
Once you book a consultation with us, we’ll be waiting to welcome you to our full production studio, where we oversee the entire creative process from initial planning through to finished, printed invitations. Alternatively if you aren’t able to meet us for a face-to-face consultation, we can arrange to plan your custom-made stationery via email instead.
- To find inspiration for your personalised wedding stationery, start by browsing our website, peruse our digital catalogue or scour our Pinterest boards to establish the look you are wanting to achieve. Bear in mind that as our designs are 100% customisable, including fonts, colours, patterns and other stylistic elements, your stationery will always be completely exclusive, and uniquely created for you.
- Once you’ve selected a few designs that represent your style, simply email it to us along with any other information you feel is relevant and would help streamline the design process. Remember that the more information you are able to send to us, the easier it will be for us to create your ideal wedding invitation and other stationery elements.
- As soon as you have sent us your design brief, we will compile a formal quotation based on your specifications, and email it to you for approval.
- Upon your acceptance of our quote, we will create a digital mock-up of your chosen invitation based on your brief, and email it to you for your thoughts and input.
- Your quotation allows for one set of complimentary design changes, should you wish to make any amendments to the initial mock-up. Thereafter, any additional changes will be charged for at a rate of R500 per hour. Similarly, if you decide to select a new design, or require further digital mock-ups, these amendments will be charged for at a rate of R500 per hour of design time.
- As soon as you have approved your digital mock-up, we will begin production of your bespoke wedding stationery, with completion of your order taking place within approximately 10 working days. Should you require a physical sample, we can arrange to have one provided. Once your order is ready, you can either collect it from our studio, or we can arrange to have it couriered to you. Then simply mail out your invitations, and wait for the RSVPs to come flooding in!
Magic is the only way we can think of to describe the creative process – taking your thoughts, ideas and inspirations and using them to create a wedding stationery suite that perfectly and uniquely expresses who you and your partner are as a couple. From invitations to seating charts, save the dates, menus, programmes, table names and even thank you cards, your wedding stationery is an integral element that ties your entire event together – and so, the more personal, the more individual, and the more meaningful it is, the more memorable the occasion will be as a result.
Take a look at the range of stationery elements available for your special day, and let us help you tell a little more of your love story with each one.
- Save the date notifications – digital or printed
- Wedding registry cards
- Map and direction cards
- Accommodation cards
- RSVP cards
Wedding day stationery:
- Order of service leaflets
- Gift tags
- Personalised gift boxes
- Seating chart
- Guest book
- Table numbers
- Place cards
- Menus/wine lists
- Individual favours
- Thank you cards
By combining different elements in the way of beautifulfonts, calligraphy, colours, images and patterns, with varied textures introduced through paper, ribbon, fabric or wood, and specialised printing techniques such as laser cutting, letter pressing and metallic foiling, we can create a set of wedding stationery completely customised to your own individual tastes and preferences. Because a once-in-a-lifetime occasion deserves once-in-a-lifetime stationery to commemorate it.